Rock Climbing, meet The REC. With a range of levels and an opportunity for healthy fun at any age or strength, Clip ‘N Climb will take your love for fitness to new heights! So strap on a harness, take a deep breath, and get ready for an experience that can only be found at The REC!
Clip 'N Climb Hours
Members - $5 for 30 min.
Non-Members - $10 for 30 min.
Monday - Thursday
4:00pm – 8:00pm
4:00pm – 9:00pm
10:00am – 6:00pm
11:00am – 6:00pm
Clip 'N Climb Happy Hour
4:00-5:00pm Monday – Friday
Monthly Speedwall Contest
Mention the contest to join!
- Complete digital waiver online option on our site to save time at booking
- Anyone under age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- We strongly recommend booking on line as it is the fastest and most efficient way of making a booking.
- Pre-booking of your Clip ‘N Climb session is highly recommended as our sessions fill up quickly. You can call in on the spur of the moment but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
- If one parent or guardian is bringing multiple kids, some of which are not his own, that adult is responsible for that group.
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended.
- Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Clip ‘N Climb Arena.
- Please keep jewelry to a minimum.
- Please ensure you arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to your booked session for harness fitting and safety briefing. Safety briefings starts :15 and the :45 of the hour prior to your booked session.
- If you should arrive late you may be asked to wait until after the session has started to have your harness fitted and view safety briefing before entering the climbing arena."
- For large party reservations or exclusive bookings please email or call us.
- Should you need to cancel your session at Clip 'N Climb for whatever reason, we will need 48 hours notice minimum to qualify for a refund.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds if less than 48 hours notice is given.
- The reserved time is the only time the participant will be allowed to climb. If the participant arrives late, the climbing time will not be extended.